19.6.10

Quotes and so

"A lie is just a great story that someone ruined with the truth"
-Barney Stinson

"If loving you with all my heart is a crime, then I'm guilty"
-Anonymous

"You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her."
-Anonymous

"The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else"
-Anonymous

"If I has to choose between loving you, and breathing. I would use my last breath to say I LOVE YOU"
-Dani B

"
We were given: Two hands to hold. To legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find"
-Anonymous

"If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it dosent, then it was never meant to be"
-Anonymous

"I laugh, I love, I hope, I try I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same things too, So we're really not that different, me and you"
-Colin Raye
"The sweeter the apple, the blacker the core. Scratch a lover and find a foe"
-Dorothy Rothschild Parker

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend"
-Albert Camus

"May the sun always shine on your windowpane, may a rainbow be certain to follow each rain, may the hand of a friend always be near you, may God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you"
-Irish Blessing

"Give her two red roses, each with a note. The first note says For the woman I love and the second, For my best friend"
-Anonymous

"Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop"
-Anonymous

"I get the best feeling in the world when you say hi or even smile at me because I know, even if its just for a second, that I've crossed your mind"
-Anonymous

"They say loving you gives pains and full of sacrifices But I'll rather take pains and lots of sacrifices than not to be love by you"
-Aaron

"I dont know why they call it heartbreak. It feels like every part of my body is broken too"
-Chloe Woodward
"The spaces between your fingers were created so that another's could fill them in"
-Anonymous

"It is not the language of painters but the language of nature which one should listen to the feeling for the things themselves, for reality, is more important than the feeling for pictures"
-Vincent Van Gogh

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder"
-William Shakespeare

"Can I go forward when my heart is here? Turn back, dull earth, and find thy centre out"
-Romeo

"Oh, Romeo, Romeo, why do you have to be Romeo? Forget about your father and change your name. Or else, if you won’t change your name, just swear you love me and I’ll stop being a Capulet"
-Juliet

"I’d give anything to keep them from seeing you here"
-Juliet

"The darkness will hide me from them. And if you don’t love me, let them find me here. I’d rather they killed me than have to live without your love"
-Romeo

"maybe I'm too young to fall in love, but I'm also too old to ask 'how to love a boy'. It seems everything is wrong"
-Owner of this blog