14.8.12


Touching song from Cher Lloyd and Carolina Liar. I don't know why but everytime I listen to this song, keep on bring me back to one of folk tales "Cinderella". w.e.i.r.d.............

Anyway, right now I want to write about "Bullies". Yeah, they're so called "Emotional terrorists" just like what Air Marshal (Dwayne Johnson) told to Marni Olsen (Kristen Bell) in "You Again"

"Let me tell you about bullies, they're just like terrorists. Only, they're emotional terrorists"

Bullies always terrorize us in school. It's like they own that school. And it's like they're the Queen or King or President of the school and we're only their slave. They not supposed to do that. We are all equal, sometimes they didn't even realize that its their parents money or stuff they're bragging. You can brag as long as you want infront of me if ONLY its your own money. You work hard to earn them, not only asking your mommy and daddy and cry all day and all night and threaten them if they didn't give it to you. Such a brat.

Its not that I've been bullied in school, but I've heard and seen my friends been bullied. Not physically maybe, but more of their mental. Their emotions. You bullies may not realize it, but most people you've been bullied were hurt inside. They cried all night and they also (maybe) hate them self because they can't be as "perfect" as you are. Don't you realize what you've done? You said you're the nicest person on the planet. Well are you sure? you only nice to people who you think as equal as you. We are all equal. You're blind if you can't see it then

*ps: it has nothing to do with the song I guess*