17.8.12

Glad BLG's back again. Have you seen the video? And, since when Martin become so cool....um handsome....um hot? Bad boy type kinda guy


Anyway.....today, it's been quite unproductive day for me. Why? Its because I only stay on my bed watching TV program and chatting with all my fellas. Very much unproductive actually. I want to go out like hang out with my friends or with my family but somehow I'm glued to bed, like with super glue. And to be honest right now I'm feeling a little dizzy. On top of that, my bed time is ruin. Stay up late, wake up late. Need to fix that ASAP, otherwise I'll be late for school as well. Talking about school, how many homeworks have you done so far? Mine? Let's just say about...................10%. 12 actually, heheh. I need to start finishing it soon cause not just homeworks, I also need to study for my upcoming daily exam. Thank you teachers, thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye for now, gotta start working on some homeworks. Or maybe I'm going to surf the net little bit longer. Ohya, I just found this on youtube:


Thought I missed it, but luckily it will be in theaters around 20something on August 2012 (played in America, not know for sure when will it play in Indonesia. Not long after that I hope). WOHOOOOOO,  maybe it's little bit kind of The Transporter. Don't know for sure, but what I know is Joseph Gordon-Levitt in that movie. Heheh