16.10.11

Invisible

You totally need to hear this song like ASAP.

Invisible - Skylar Grey

This song is almost the same like my own life-story. well except in this song she wants to be thin, dyed her hair and cut her own skin (YUCKKKK). But i'm already thin, I don't want to dye my hair and totally not interested in "cutting off my skin". That's just............EWHHHHH.
But the point of the song is almost the same. Its what I feel right now.

These lyrics gets my attention since the first time I hear it

I believe most of you felt this way before. I did too, especially since I become a teenage girl. It sucks, I know. Sometimes you just want to be someone else or you'll do anything to make yourself perfect. But as i read a quuote on twitter "if you want a perfect girlfriend, go buy yourself a barbie." That's prove that there's no such thing as a "perfect" person in this world. What makes us perfect is our imperfection. We just have to believe in ourself that we're perfect. Don't try so hard to make you look good. We have to thankful to God. His creation is perfect, especially human.