3.10.11

Does story like this can happen in real life?


Do you have that 1 best guy friend who knew you since you're still 3/5 years old and you always tell him story about your crush and you never realize how much he's in pain inside everytime you tell that to him over and over again until one day when you're a teenager (lets say.....15 years old), and he confess to you that he likes you since the first time you meet each other and both of you end up together like those kids on the movie? How does it feel? Cause to be honest I would like to feel something like that.
Since I was a kid, I've never had 1 best guy friend in my life. All I had was 1 best girl friend.
I don't remember if I had one in kindergarten, what I do remember was I never had it in elementary school. Well maybe I do have one but I never tell him story about my crush, because you know I'm still a kid, still blind about "love" thingy (and still do until this very moment). In junior high..............I had one but then that's it, I'm senior high now end we rarely meet/chat each other again. Beside he has a girlfriend. In senior high? Well let's say I'm still working on it. I have 1 close (guy) friend. But I'm not sure if we're going to end up like that. I can't imagine it and WON'T imagine it. Too damn scary I guess.
Let's face it, I'm only gonna have best girlfriend in my life. And right now, we're almot lostcontact too. How sad huh :(.

Advice to all girl out there (whether you want to follow a 15 year old girl advice/not, its up to you):

Choose one best guy friend that you really trust (if you can get a cute, handsome, smart, cool one that even better) and who knows? Maybe you could be like the girl whom I talked before. Then you can tell your story to your children and your children will tell it to your grandchildren and to your grandgrandchildren and so on.

Its just you're in a movie where you be the main character