22.12.10

Isn't This Too Obvious?

okay, i've got...............wait *1...2* yeah 2 things to tell you.

First.........
Happy Mother's day, listen to this mom "I'm sorry I can't give you more than anything you gave me, but thank you for everything. You've teach me some amazing lesson that maybe i can't forget. Thanks a lot, you are AMAZING" this is all from the bottom of my heart. I know it sounds like i'm such a drama queen but hey this is true. i cannot re-pay everything.

this is another lame "thing" that i made for my mommy:

okay, if you take a really good look on picture of a mother there. On her skirt there's a line that says "A garden of love blooms in a mother's heart". Awwwh how nice huh? i dont know who made it (its bcs i took it from google) but thanks, i'm touched(?).

Anyway, second thing that i want to tell you is this:

yeah this is too obvious. What the heck, i don't care so zip it okay?

Thats all, bye.

*ps:still waiting the " 1436 mini version" from tata