24.12.10

Congratulations to "Pastry Princess"

you guys know a show called "masterchef US" rite? Yeah, I watched the final last night. It was totally A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. I thought Lee is gonna be in the final 2, but turns out the final is for Whitney and David.

 At first, I was on #teamdavid but when I saw whitney cook and everything I moved to #teamwhitney. And hey, did you know? Even thoug her chicken suddenly collapse and hit the floor, she still trying to finished all the dishes. And she made it, judges said the chicken was perfectly cooked (argh, I'm hungry). Thumbs up for ya whit.

Aaaaand aaaand guess what guess what?!?!?! She won. Yea, congrast pastry princess (nickname from the judges -_-)
Last words:
Dear Whitney,
Can you be my chef for just like one day? But I'm not paying you, just cook some amazing dish and then you can leave. Pretty please ;;). <----ignore this one