15.11.10

What the what with what?

being a 9th grader is so-much-fun. HA, are you kidding me? it's no fun at all. Well the fun is like 20%, the other 80%.............the big "B" word. BORING.

I just wanna feel being a senior high student asap. err.

The only reason why i post this-junk rite now is bcs i don't want to lose all my fans and my readers(?). Beside, i'm kinda boring rite now. Maybe i just gonna put some unimportant pict/photos/you can call it whtevr. E.N.J.O.Y



yeah, even i failed as an amateur. but still, i'm proud being me. there's only 1 me, there's only 1 Rhedeva in this entire universe and nobody cant "pretend" to be me or try to be just like me. even if you want to, you just cant. ask my frnds. i'm "unique" i'm "special" i'm "famous" i'm "AWESOME" in my own perfect world.

did i mention i have my own world? yes, i hv it. it's mine and nobody can enter it. it's made by me and only for me *EAT THAT(?)*

*bottom line: I'M PROUD BEING ME