13.4.12

Shop Til Drop


Actually, not only shoes but also clothes, bags and other accessories. One of women's friends are stores. Some woman when they walk into a store, their eyes go from "-_-" to "o_o". And to be honest, I'm kind of one of them. But the problem is, my money isn't enough to pay everything, so i still need money from mommy and daddy. FYI, when comes to money and shopping, they need to think 100000 times to buy something for me. They need to think whether it's expensive/not, useful/not and other things. In the end, I end up saying "fine, I don't need it. No I don't *do I? NO!!!!*. Let's go"

Yes I need shoes this much:


also bags, like these babies:



      

and any other fashion items.
Why can't we just simply click items we want from internet and in a blink of an eye, those items will appear in our room and we can have it without paying it. When we got bored, we return it eventhough the items were broken. What a great life.

so..........
Dear owners of Zara, Topshop, Forever 21, Chanel, M&SUrban OutfittersDorothy Perkins and other uber nice and non-affordable by my pocket stores around the world
                     Hey, I never met you. And this is crazy, but my birthday is in 10 days. so present, maybe?
Sincerely,
Me