10.4.12


Greetings. It's April 10, 2012. Little bit late but..................HELLO APRIL.
Hope this month will bring more joy to our life. No more fighting, no more crying, just happines all the way.

I'm so happy I could write here again. Seems like its been years since the last time I wrote here *please, last time is on March*. Actually I'm happy now because I've finished my homeworks *well some of it* and the best part is...........me and my friends are doing okay right now. The ice didn't break 100% but slowly melting. As soon as possible, it will turn into water and everything's going to be exactly the way it was before.

lastly,


Hope our life, our friendship, everything around us will be like flowers that blooming in spring. So colorful, so beautiful, makes your heart skip a beat, takes your breathe away, blow your mind.