5.1.12

Some People Change, Few Don't

Some of my friends are different from what they used to. Not physically, but more about their personality. In a good way of course. Some of them turn into "easy-to-get-friends" person or easy to hang out every friday or saturday night. Some of them become captain or leader of their school clubs. Some are more talkative than before. Some...........well remains the same actually, still like to study and consider thick textbooks from their school library (or from bookstore) are just light reading. Some become more famous on cyber world, twitter to be exact.

As for me, I don't change that much. I'm still the old me who prever reading traveling or fiction novel than physics textbook; who loves to chill on couch and watch tv all day than walking around the neighborhood; who enjoy writing blog and call it my own diary (I can't keep a diary in my room, I prever typing than writing with my own hand. Also, my mom would easily find it and read it. Probably she will turn from gossip tabloid to my diary book. It's just........horrible); who still take things easy, especially when it comes to school stuff (or any other stuff, it's just too many); who still hardly speak infront of people (come on, even speaking infront of 8 students and 1 teacher in my EF class is so damn hard, I only speak if its necesarry); who still sing and act like a star in my room or bathroom (creepy me); who still secretly adore the same boy since 8th grade, "do stalk his twitter timeline everyday" is one of my motto (do we even allowed to have more than one motto?); who still don't know what to do and what I want to be when i'm older (let's say........5 to 10 years from now).

See, I'm still the same me. Haven't change a bit. Well except with my hair, height, and weight. Others is still 60% same.