25.5.12


Guess it's true, you're cool with just being friends. Not more than that. I know nowadays, girl can make the first move too, but I'm too scared. Scared to know the truth, scared to know your answer, scared to know that maybe you only say "yes" just because you don't want to see me crying or what so ever. But the most important thing is, I'm scared that in the end, I end up getting hurt and I'm the one who end our relationship. I don't want to be the one who start as well as end it up. I want it to be long lasting like happily ever after. But some says "forever ever after doesn't exist". Maybe, they said that because they haven't found it yet. We're on the sampe page then :)

Why can't I skip it right to end of the book. See who's the one that'll spend the rest of his life with me, sitting on the porch, drinking tea, eating home made cookies, laughing as we remember what we used to like when we're younger and playing with our grandchildren.


*it sounds like I'm desperate but just an FYI, I'm not*