23.3.12

Got Other Questions?

Seriously, what happen with people these days? when they want to get to know each other, one of them text to another and ask the same questions everyday "hi, what are you doing?" "have you your breakfast/lunch/dinner?" "what are you going to do today?" "what did you do yesterday?" "already do your homeworks?" and then, about 5-10 minutes later he/she repeat the first question "so now, what are you doing?".

Ugh, can you ask another thing? OR if that person looks like he/she didn't want to chat with you then just move on. It's just, aren't you tired of asking that question over and over and over and over again every single day........oh wait, I mean every single MINUTE????

Another thing, when this somebody ask question "what are you doing?" and you answer "watch tv" or "listen to music" or "read a book" or something else, he/she might ask "is it good?" or "what is it about?" its okay for me and certain people, but when it comes to "why did you even watch/listen/read it?" or "tell me the whole story/who sing it?" I probably gonna go...................ARGGGGH "because I want to" or "because I liked it" or "can you just google it? its 21st century for God sake"

It's not that I don't like it, I'm happy when there's someone wants to talk to me and try to get to know me but if he always do the same thing, I'm afraid it will never works out. Beside, I already adore someone else.
I don't want to say to you that you have to "go away from me and please just stop bothering me" but please, we've talked and I think you understand what I mean *Until 2 months ago -_-*


I'm not a bad person, and I don't know what else I should tell you to make you understand what I feel right now. You know that I can't hurt anybody's feeling. And I can't hurt yours. Please please please I'm begging you not to make me feel like a total jackass. Thank you :)

and I'm starting to act like a total heartbreaker+asshole here