28.12.11

Gloomy Gloomy Wednesday Night

Currently listening to these songs by:

James Morrison
Broken Strings:
You can't play our broken strings
You can't feel anything
That your heart don't want to feel
I can't tell you something that ain't real

Oh, the truth hurts and lies worse
How can I give anymore
When I love you a little less than before?
*truth? I never love you a little less than before. Maybe there are times where I'm (let's just say) a little bit forget you for a moment. But you never really away from my mind. From my heart*


Christina Perri
A Thousand Years:

I have died everyday
Waiting for you
Darlin' don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
*well, since I've (secretly) loved you for about 2 years, 998 years to go*


Katy Perry
The One That Got Away:
And in another life, I would be your girl
we keep all our promises, be us against the world
And in another life, I would make you stay
So I don't have to say you were the one that got away
The one that got away
*(perhaps) I'll never be your girl. I'll never get the chance to make you my boy and make you stay. So basicly, you're already got away before you even started get in my life*

The gloomy wednesday night is officially begin.........
Thank God tonight isn't Saturday night, otherwise it would be very pathetic for me (you know why)