8.9.10

Boring night? I know how to cheer you up

kay guys, tonight is the last night for tarawih pray, and you know what? I-cant_do-it. Why? coz well women problem. Anyway, its been boring night and since 7pm I'm listening to sad songs. Yeah, song about love, hate, broken-hearted, breakup, you know somethin kinda like that. So then I find other thing to do. Guess what? I'm playing Cindy's sundaes and Wedding Dash 2. Yeah I know its lame, but I dont have any clue what sould I do tonight.


After I finished playing tha boring-lame-old games, I started to visit my friends blog, starts from anjani's (as usual, almost everyday I visit her blog), then I visit megan's, rara's, molik's, dhisty's, and last I visit tata's blog. She's a new blogger FYI. Then, I found something interesting about tata's blog. One of her post called "Hide Yo Kidz, Hide Yo Wife". Its kinda funny video you know, you should see it. It makes me laugh so hard and I'm started to forget all my problems (well not all my problems, just some of them).


But seriously, this thing can cheer you up, you know when you're feeling sad, or alone, or bored, watch this video. (shortcut? click here).


Seriously, visit tata's blog.


thats all, ciao